Friday 26 June 2015

Almost ready for Let Hope Bloom


I've immersed myself in crochet flowers this week as I get ready for my crochet workshops at Let Hope Bloom.

The printouts are done and the mini balls of wool are bagged up.



I've also been making some wearable things to inspire the crochet flower makers what they could go on to make if they master a few basic stitches.

Here we have some new brooches.



I've also done bracelets and a ring.


I've made a scarf with dangly flowers which I was going to wear but I think it will be too warm.



Instead I will wear this neck-tie.


There are so many things a crochet flower could be used for, bunting, hanging decorations, wedding trimmings (see below), placemats, coasters, lots of things which I didn't have time to do samples of.


Time to bag it all up now and get organised. Happy weekend everyone.

1 comment:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Your scarf is beautiful but I'm glad it's too warm to wear it!
Have fun Sally,
V x